Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ahh! after so LONGG, i can fiunally use the internet again.
sadly, itz not tt permanent. coz im using the skool computer.
ah well.. you cant win in everything.
My life= so far.. itz alrite only.
maybe coz im too clueless in stuff [hint hint]
sighh.. life is getting boring..
probably coz im getting tired abt going to skool every single darn day.
did you noe, in thai, now, the lucky students r having their 3 mthns hols!!
not fair lorhh.. i wanna protest for student's rights..
i mean, why cant we juz have at least 2 and a half mthns??
is tt too much to ask?.. i certainly dun think so.
bahh, enuf abt it..
lately.. things r getting more complicated as the plot unfolds..
...the truth is finally seeing some light...
not gonna state wat im toking bout.
i am in skool lab now wif this over-bearing trena sitting SO close to me
reading every single word im typing now..
'how u like tt, trena?? '
My love life= not gonna sae much..
coz trena is sitting so close to me..
and i dun really wanna let trena noe wat is going on..
yayy.. tt made her leave me..
she better not cum back..
kay.. hmm.. ntg much going on..
im happier now.. whee..
life's good. =)
My skool life= wahh.. that trena juz hit me on the forehead..
juz becoz ... i took her photo.. and then terence said tt she looked like a ghost..
haha..
then trena is gonna break terence's phone..
unruly girl.. *tsk tsk*

Ahh.. enuf abt her..
gotta go do geo project now..
hope to use my internet again..
so long...

No comments: