Saturday, August 12, 2006

10.20- logged in to blogger.com
10.21- drank my last sip of water in the cup while talking to my mom.
10.22- still talking to my mom.

okay.
its currently 10.24pm, 12 Aug.
i'm listening to west grand boulevard,
while multi-tasking to help my mom with some sunday school props
(she's a sunday school teacher)
AND watching the chinese news cuz my great grandma wants to watch it.
and since the TiVo's right in front of me,
i'm unbelieveably watching it too.


alrighty. am here to keep you updated about my personal life
(so why am i bloggind it down here? hm.)
had dance today.
as usual, by 11am, was completely exhausted.
thank goodness mrs chng heard the voices of the tired people and slacken, abit.
then, just when i thought we could relax, i was wrong. as usual.
she did some carrying stunts with us.
and.. it was pretty uncomfortable for some reason cuz she was pulling me up and all.
but, the good news is that in the partner work, i managed to jump onto jon's shoulder and.. it sounds weird from here so i'm not gonna continue.

10.33- takes a break as i help my mom with her props.
10.46- finally back. shall continue:

after dance, lingered in the toilet for awhile to gush out some stuff..
then rushed off to cityhall to meet this person.
bought 2 cool tops.
then i had a problem.
i was gonna meet her inside cityhall mrt station.
so then i wouldn't be going out at all, and so i'd be buying a standard ticket from clementi to.. clementi?
i didn't know if it was possible or not so i decided not to risk it.
so i bought to commonwealth instead cuz i had a direct bus from there and i didn't really mind.
but! the problem was i soooooo stupidily boarded my bus on the opposite direction(i have a lousy sense of direction)
and ended up in outram.
so i alighted and crossed over to the bus stop to get the right bus home.
at the right bus stop, i figured things were'nt so bad.
but i could not believe that i had to wait at that freaking hot bus stop with flies and smoke for like, half an hour til that idiotic bus arrived.
i finally boarded and off i set home!
but the journey was like 30 mins.
i swear, i became a stone statue aLOT of times today.
argh. stupid public transport.
i'm sooo getting my own car and chaffuer to drive.
or hire a full-time cab uncle.
whatever. as long as i don't have to wait again for the damn bus.

fine fine, you've heard me rant.
and all my irritation for the bus has been slightly subdued.
so.. i leave you all here with best wishes and a very good night!

10.52 -stops typing.
10.53- publish post.
10.54- logged off.

No comments: