Tuesday, November 21, 2006

cheers everyone! here to blog again. hahas.
and with some thinks for y'all to think about..

had chem tuition tonight.
learnt about nitrogen, amomnia and liming.
pretty interesting.
had some similar points with geography,
thus making it easier to understand.
yeah mannx (:

in tuition class, the teacher's phone rang,
and the ringtone of her phone was some rock song by good charlotte(if im not wrong).
and she said it was her son's doing.
lol.
so,
that got me started on ringtones.
and i thought of something.
(yes sara, it's almost the same as the samara 'crawling back to you' thing. lol)

it would be quite relevant to put this song as your ringtone because it's lyrics are pretty..
relevant? hahas.
imagine:
*phone rings and ringtone plays*
"dont' cry to me. if you love me, you would be here with me. you want me, come find me. make up your mind." by evanescene.

for example, dont cry to me. yup. im saying, stop calling! or atleast, stop that irritating ring?
like, if you love me, you would be here with me(to talk to) instead of calling me on the phone to talk right?
and, you want me, come find me. saying that you shouldn't call. come talk to me face to face.
also, make up your mind, to see if you choose to continue calling or you'd rather meet up.

but. most of you are thinking;
durrrrh. that totally defeats the whole purpose of having a cell. To be able to talk even if you're not here in actual flesh.
but before you start shoving me the advantages of having a mobile and that having-a-mobile-is-because-face-to-face-meetings-aren't-possible down my throat,
hey. this is my blog. i express whatever warped thinking i have.
(even if that thinking's in chemistry class and it's about some ringtone that's ironic-ly relevant)
after all, a girl can have some freedom in creative expressions right? (:

speaking of warped thinking-
i was thinking of doing some charitable work for SPCA.
then i thought, what can i do???
"give out flyers to people to raise awareness?" = nahhs, some just chuck it in the bin. i'm not only wasting my time, im completely killing off trees. two birds killed with a single stone. perfect.

"help look after the dogs?" = really wanted to do this. it would be fun. but, to be a volunteer, im not sure of the procedures. and.. must i clean after they poop? er.. i have to go.. i think my mom's calling.. i'll clean that poop some other time! yup, im definately ready.

then. there was a flash of light.
(of course it was a lightning. rainy season. this aint joseph muscial or su'm. lol)
i could like, dance for them!
before common sense kicked in.
dance to a bunch of dogs?
yeah, they will probably appreciate it and lick my face all over.
goody (: ...right.
or. a dance performance where people can help buy tickets to raise funds?
and we could do a dance called 'animal farm' (we all dress up as different animals and starting yowling) it could work! :D .
yeahyeah.
my brain has gone to the dogs.

well, i'd better catch some of that much-needed beauty sleep.
or should i say,

woof woof.

No comments: