Monday, July 23, 2007

haha this skin is real cute!
just look at the animation, man.
anyways, it was about time i changed my blogskin.
so here it is! :)

today's weather is damn chilly.
i've my jacket on but my hands are still cold.
no, i dont think i'm thaat weak.
this season's where a lot of people are falling ill.
gosh the world really is ending.
i mean, the past years of june and july used to be the hottest period of the year.
now it's like a freakish december weather.
hm, if the world really were to end soon..
how would you spend your last moments alive?

i'm not sure. but i'm sure that if i don't study hard now, my last moments are near. the day i collect my GCE O Level Examination Results Slip, that is.

focus, felicia. focus. o_O alliterations? lol.

right. i've wasted enough time on the com.
time to do homework, homework and more homework :X

p.s: yay the last harry potter book is out! man, i want to read it now. but my dad's only getting it for me next week :(

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cause I'm in love with you.

No comments: