Friday, October 10, 2008

this is an ad. find it.

lately, i've been trying to write things..
poems, songs, stories and even limericks!

the thing is,
i haven't been practicing my writing and english so i'm pretty horrible at it now.
and perhaps it's like riding a bike.. once you grasp the concept you can always ride back on whenever.
and with practice of course.
but i think i might have lost 'it'.
and i can't lose 'it' cors 'it' is a big part of my life!
not too sure what 'it' is at the moment but i'm sure i'll figure it out when 'it' comes back to me.
so what better way to find lost things by putting up an ad!


* * *



*cue music and bright colours and all sort of advertising gimmicks.

i'm seeking to find 'it' again,
and whoever that helps me regain 'it' will have a reward!
you can have a strand of my purple hair..
you can have my white flower clip (once i find it, that is)
or i'd even hold marquis in place just so you can pet him!

so if you think you know how to find 'it' back, don't hesitate to call!
you know my number- 1900-123-FIND-IT ;)
(sorry it ain't toll-free)


*music fades softly into the background. so do all the annoying flashes of neon light and whatnot.



* * *

God, inspire me again, like how you always have.

No comments: