Monday, December 22, 2008

danzation '08

WAS A TOTAL BLAST!

it was really a gr8 time and gosh nra feels like one big family!
like whether we really know each other or not, makes no difference because we're in it together and we can smile and laugh and hug to encourage each other. it really is an awesome feeling.
now that's danzation's over, it feels kinda.. empty.
no dance training, no smoke machines, no more going to the studio-
aww i suddenly miss it all.
i miss dance. i miss nra.
i miss the feeling of dancing to an audience, that adrenaline rush i get.

it is true, what Ann and the seniors say, that we'd never have the same experience again.
but i'm sure the next production will be better than the last, because we'll keep moving to the next level.


and omg i just have to say that i love n329
thanks for coming down to watch the performance and i'm glad you all enjoyed it!
it means a lot to me that you guys were there (physically or spiritually lol)




thanks for not forgetting about me while i'm busy with dance practices and being lethargic and all and *sniff* you guys just *sniff* rock. and *blows nose* thanks for the love and *starts bawling* i wanna thank my mom and dad, and shawn and ezekiel and marquis. *i need more tissue!* you guys make my life so worth living. *third box of tissue coming up* there's so much i wanna tell everyone around me.. that those 3 words are not even enough to begin with! *shit my house is flooding*


but this is christmas (almost)
so in the festive season of thanksgiving,
here's to the people in my life.
to the friend i just made online 10 mins ago to my oldest BFFs;

I LOVE YOU.

No comments: