Monday, February 23, 2009

I feel like an excited little girl all over again!

And who can make me feel this way?
Barbie, of course!
I was too surprised to find out that there was a runway show featuring clothes that designers made with Barbie in mind!
I know I'm a bit slow, but the Barbie Runway Show on the 14th feb was simply fab!


Brings back memories of how I used to run into toy stores for their Barbies. I used to looove playing with my Barbies. And this runway show is rekindling my love for Barbie again.
Now to celebrate Barbie's 50th anniversary, 50 designers came up with their desgins for Barbie and here're some of my favorites:


(Christian Louboutin specially designed these heels in Barbie pink for this show. wow, i wanna wear socks with heels too)





(those blue gloves complete the look! i wonder if they sell those in sg. or can i diy gloves? remind myself to ask celia about it)

this was the first swimsuit Barbie wore! complete with a trench coat, i would wear them if i had them, honest. but wait til you see the next swim suit!)

(this whole outfit is my fave! the hat and ribbon and the grey and that blazer is just ooh la la. Rag and Bone= genius)






(this vintage two piece is just gorgeous. polka dots? check. big floppy hat? check. nude-ish gloves and high socks? check. i would so wear this to the pool! and risk resulting in stares but oooh it would be worth it!)

Don't you see Barbie wearing all these looks?
And not to mention that most of them are pink (!) and pretty and flattering
Barbie, if you find some clothes missing, you know who has 'em :D

Can't get enough?
Relieve your childhood days of Barbie with Barbie's blog! *gasps*
Hahaha and I'm just gushing here.

No comments: