Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good morning.








































1) Where the wild things are- want to watch it!
2) Thanks Celia :) note to self: pass Celia her present.
3) Dace spring- i like pictures & colors like that.
4) Black cat for my name card? Haha still thinking about it.

My mom just bought some super cool awesome crunchy cereals with real fruits inside and to go along with it, HL milk in original AND chocolate so I have two flavours to choose from!
One of my most exciting breakfast moments in history.

Eat it on my table facing the window facing the west coast sea place thingy facing the sun facing the blue sky, and it's like having breakfast with God.
Then when I'm finished, I shall read a book facing the window facing the west coast sea place thingy facing the- you get the drift- and read next to God while He goes about doing His daily majestic plans.

No comments: