Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hmm.. im gonna start blogging
about ytd firstt
following with today..

`ytd-
we had sports day!!
so, we got dismissed earlier than usual.
went to terence's house to swim.
but the guys were so noisy, we got chased out!
so we stopped horsing arnd and got dry to go
to ngee-ann poly.
stopped at this food court thingy to makan..
took a while b4 our food came..
gobbled down as we were all rushing for time..
but i had to waste my food coz there
was an insect in it!! eww... gross man.
made our way to ngee ann poly..
then it all started..
aspen got second in the end..
ah wells. work harder nxt year!!
then went home.. and
the end- =)

`today-
My life= hmm.. had our own dance practice..
it was hott! sweating like siao. but good excercise larhhs.
dance, dance, dance...
then candida, sara and me went for lunch at ginza.
we ate at mary's place.. yummy.
after tt i went home.. then slept.. and slept..
and slept.. lols.
juz ate finished my dinner..
ttz abt all?..
My skool life= gotta catch up on my maths!
mugging away for the exams...
dont disturb.

all right.. that's all for today.
taa~ =)

No comments: