Friday, April 15, 2005

this post entry is specially for my dearest JING YING!!!
*hahaha*
she wanted my blogg to be more livelier.
so.. *hahaha*
lemme see.. i didnt blogg for a long time again.
gonna start no *hahaha*

My life= life has been so cheerfull these days..
and the sun has been so bright!!
[happy ow, jing ying?] *hahaha*
except for a few downpours.. ahh well.
*hahaha*
ok.. i look like a siaocharbo rite?
sry.. cant help it.
im doin this for the sake of jing ying.
bear with me for this post.
thank you.
*hahaha*
not much hw.
i think i can finally catch up on my studies!
but.. not dreadful MATHS.
*hahaha*
seeking the help of a tuition teacher now..
*hahaha*

My love life= jing ying loves fedarick[spelling error.] tan
*hahaha*
chia lynn loves babies.

My skool life= hw so far.. quite ok?
hmm.. we keep making teachers angry..
dunno wat's with the class..
muz be hyper or sumthin.
lols.

-movies- Samara :
quite creepy.. shocking too..
moral of the story=
if you watch the video,
make sure you have copying store nearby.
-Guess who :
racist show man..
haha..

gtg. tata =)
hope you enjoyed this blog, jing ying.

No comments: