Thursday, June 30, 2005

OMG! OMG! performance tmr!
andthedance&coztumelookskindafunnylor.
notfairwan..ARGH!

ytd, celebrated jia'en's bday.
hope she had a great time with the presents!
haha. watched war of the world at EMPRESS.
with candida,sara,rachel,me and of coz the bday girl. =)
blahhx blahhx. after that, we went home. [i think.]

today, had dance reharshal. FULL DRESS!
the construction costume is baggy at the sleeves.
but tight at the crouch! and there's a zip for guys.
to pee with. haha.
am sooo darn angry now. ARGH.
anyway, hope tmr's a success! dunn wna waste all the effort.
must go and support worx! haha. =)
well, tts all for now.
shall see you all at skool tmr. nitex!

marion raven /- end of me. [check it out]

oh. i lost my hp.

yawnnns. email me if you needa find me or sumthin.

slp tite-

No comments: