Monday, June 20, 2005

Whoosh! i'm back for another post!

all right,i've not been blogging for a LONG time.
but i wanna continue my posts on my miserable life!
enjoy-

Top 3 reasons;

1] I'm a left-hander.studies show thatleft-handed people die ten to fifteen years sooner than right-handers, due to the fact that the entire world, from automobiles to those desks you take examsat to cash machines at the bank, is slanted towards the right-handed. Finally, after a while, we lefties just give up the struggle and croak rather than try one last time to write something in a spiral-bound notebook with all those wires poking into our wrists.

2] I'm short. Short people die sooner than tall people. This is a known fact. No one knows why, but i assume it has something to do with the fact thta short people like me are unable to reach bottles of vitalantioxidants at the GNC(general nutrition center) becayse they always put them on the highest shelves.

last but not least;

3] I'm a middle child. Middle chilren die sooner than older and younger siblings due to being routinely ignored. I have never seen documented proof of this, bit I am sure it is true. It is a story just waiting to be busted wide by Get Real, or whatever.

I give myself a year before i croak.

now on real life!
20th- my left eye is soooo swollen!
it looks like a puffed up cream pie! without the redness and disgusting stuff. so i couldnt go out with candida,sara,rachel&melissa to cook.
but i've heard they had a gr8 time.. so.. lucky them!
cos while they were cooking, i was constantly wiping
away tears that forms in my eye like every 10 seconds!
and the tv show wasn't even touching..
it was an action thriller [F.Y.I]

ah wells, God, heal me pls!

fission- "a tremor of intense attraction."

No comments: