Wednesday, June 21, 2006

hello world!
just changed my blogskin.
don't worry, this is not my perfect-dream-skin.
i'm still lookin'.
though i don't really visit the blogosphere often,
so my quest for that skin will probably take a long time.
alright. shaln't stay too long.
i'm looking forward to my dinner that's looking so tempting now.
but,
b4 i go, i'll give you something to be amused about.
i..
*drum rolls*
did my hol hmwk!
hooray!
lol. yeah i finally did it.
some actually. but its the start of something great.
lol. watch out. you'll see geekicia next or something.
of course, i'm not saying those who do their hmwk geeks.
seeing as how i don't usually do mine.
i bet the teachers will be mystified.
wait a min, i'm sounding like a total rebel and a school-hater-that-doesn't-do-my-hmwk but i'm not.
i'm just.. fine.
i'm just lazy.
but this hols, i wasn't!
wahhahahas.

okay. see you folks.
and if you're lucky,
maybe you'll spot my pink nerdy glasses soon
( :

No comments: