Saturday, June 24, 2006

woah.
today, today.
dance was tiriiiiinnngg.
but that is hardly a surprise.
firstly, the surprise is that i've been walking across two overhead bridges everytime i walk to school!
talk about exercise.
one outside the estate,
and the other is at the AYE place.
no wonder the carbs don't work.
okay. from this day on,
i must must must try not to wake up late[or i'll end up walking again] and change my modus transportii to bus!
there, only one bridge to heave myself upon.

secondly, my dad's car[or at least license plate]
is like, luckayyy.
his old car, whose plate no. was 5811.
won my grandma a consolation in the 4D/totto thingy!
and she treated us to a nice yummy dinner.
then, his recent car
[no idea what the no. is] but
won my other grandma a first prize!
just my luck i guess, that now im like a few hundred richer cors she gave us some of her winnings.
groovy grandma.

thirdly, okay. not gonna continue.
gonna enjoy what little hols i have left!

taa.

No comments: