Saturday, August 04, 2007

4th of august

Jingying, Jia en and me helped Sara and her friend, Chester for this project that they're supposed to do for photography class!
portraits.
so we went to arab street and haji lane to get some pictures
and well, we were quite shy about it at first.
but when we got used to it, it was a blast! (literally too. the sun was melting us. lol)
and it was a wonder the camera didnt die or su'm due to my swollen eye.
i'm glad my dad's old ray ban aviators came to good use.
sara took about 100++ photos while chester took like, 400++ photos and they are supposed to pick out only 5 for their submission.
all i can say is,
may the force be with them :)

after which, i went home to change and my family went out to have a birthday celebration dinner for my dearest lil'brother!
had some ah-mazingly delish BBQed food with sambal and the works.
happy brithday, Shawn! :)
i will always be your favourite (and only) sister. you will share with me your ice popsicles, and i shall give you a bite out of my yummy choc donut. we'll continue to laugh at the lamest thing as we crap through the night. and when im all ugly with bad hair days, i can count on you not to grimance at the sight of me, but to smile and talk to me.
i love my lil'brother!

and yeah i skipped the achievers' day & arts@tanglin performance.
i wanted to go to support my friends who got the awards, but i went for my brother's dinner instead. (ms kavitha's gonna come after me with a hammer on monday)
sorry i couldn't be there, but i'm real proud of them! way to go! :D
wanted to go to watch the guys do their dancebliss item too, but i heard their performance was da bomb, no doubts man.

argh.
i look hideous now.
i am soo not in a condition to go out today.
i am gonna stay at home, do homework, and watch old dvds.
i like watching dvds.
i am hungry. haha
ah wells,
good bye, world.
i'll probably be in hiding til' tmrw.
for now, i'll just wrap my head in a big silk scarf and order pizza for lunch.

so long!

2 more months to Olvls;
joy.

alas, i miss Ben.

No comments: