Tuesday, August 07, 2007

where is the love?



conclusion of the day?


people are superficial beings.


it is even scientifically proven!
and unfortunately i'm one of the test subject.

(it's like life's playing this cruel joke on me to prove how vain men can be)

see, i rushed back to sch today for the SPA practical or else the whole thing'll have to be postponed and i cannot live with the guilt.
so as i left the house, i was well aware that my fugly swollen eye and cheek has not healed yet, but i chose not to bother too much.
i even believed in the goodwill of men to be kind to me and not sneer when they catch a glimpse of my mishappened face.

but yet again,
i was wrong.
soo wrong.
i was walking to school and everytime someone walked past me-
and i have no idea why everyone has to look at each other's face while walking down the street i mean, why cant we just walk to our destinations without looking at strangers-
they would look at my face then turn away with whatever expression they get when they see something bad.
lol like it was me who asked them to look at my lovely face.
i am perfectly happy if they had just carried on minding their own businesses and faces, while i brisk-walk my way to school.
but nooo, i had to fight my way through all the embarrassed/guitly/disgusted/shameful stares.
whatever.

why do they care anyway?
aren't i depressed enough to be in this pathetic situation, and now on top of that, i have to live with stares from random people whom i may never see again. & i can't wear my shades too because if i do,
it'll just attract more attention and they might think i'm some despo wannabe celeb whose face resembles a stuffed one-sided dumpling.
ahh that's it.
i'm locking myself in the house and never, ever coming out again til' my face swells down.

the only thing is,
i have this craving for chocolates now.
but i can't and won't go out to buy it- to aviod more stares again.
can a kind soul please buy it and magically transport it to my mailbox?

sigh. i think no one would really be that charitable. really, my faith in mankind is semi-gone, after today's traumatic incidents. maybe i can teach my dog how to run errands for me. and his first task would be buying a bar of tolberone from 7-11..

digressing, don't you find that whenever we're sick, we have loads of food that we crave for. but when we're fit, we don't seem to want anything in particular? how weird is that, right?
or maybe it's just me. hm.

p.s. i'll upload the photos that sara and chester've taken, soon!
when i'm not feeling so down, that is.
right now i just want to crawl to my bed and die.

No comments: