Saturday, September 22, 2007

do i?

haven't blogged in a long time.
so let's update now, shall we? :)
sorry thrill-seekers. it's gonna be normal, boring stuff.

prelims, just over.
one more month to the real thing.
i'm real glad that God and my great friends are there to walk me through this.
i'm not too sure about my prelim grades..
though i know i deproved.
on the plus side, ms k. said that i'v improved! :D
so i guess the study hours kinda pay off
now it's time to give it my best shot!

i haven't been in the best of health recently.
is it a mental problem i have?
cors i realised that everytime it's near the exams,
i fall critically(sometimes) ill.
whatev i can't let it affect me..
(that's why some smart ass invented the vitamins for right?)
so bring on the vitamin pills, baby!
who knows if i'm lucky the extra vitamins can give me a much-needed boost in my IQ. heh

ohoh!
guess whattttttt...........
nevermind i'll tell you. lol
my lovely and generous angel is LIMEI!
yeah she made the cute soft angel-bear, gave me multi-coloured pills & all the gifts that make me feel loved and happy :)
so thanks babe, you're the best!
i'll try to take pictures of the pressies and let you guys see it and be jealous ;D

the funny thing is?
Limei's MY mortal.
hahahaha like, we've been blessing each other.
so i hoped she liked the gifts and blessings that i've given her :)
& during the final round where we had to give our angel a thank-you speech and a gift, it was totally funny to find out that limei's my angel AND mortal.
haha
i am to attend a wedding dinner later.
what to wear??
but anyways,
what's the point about weddings?
i mean, how do you know if you can stay together, forever?
as loving as you were even though you quarrel,
can you really stay with your other half through weal and woe?
how do you know that that person is the one you wanna grow old with?
to commit your whole life to. the big step.
to forgive again when he's done you wrong.
to have kids and share every problem and every happy memories.
is your love strong enough for that?
ahh. no i'm not a cynic.
i still love and believe in love..
do i?

is it enough to love?
is it enough to breathe?
is it enough to die?
i'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
hanging from the ceiling,
life's a mobile
spinning round with mixed feelings, crazy & wild
sometimes i wanna scream out loud.
and I wanna believe you,
when you tell me that it'll be okay.
am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place?
when you turn around,
can you recognize my face?
you used to love me, you used to hug me
but that wasn't the case
everything wasn't okay.
I was left to cry there,
waiting outside there,
grinning with a lost stare.
that's when i decided.

but do i still miss you?

No comments: