Wednesday, September 26, 2007

do not disturb

currently in hibernation mode.
i'm sleeping off everything..
my sickness, my lousy grades, my interest in school and so much more.
well, you know what they say.
wake me up when september ends.

b'cors the next day would be my birthday, hehe.
okay. whatever, felicia. who even cares?
dammit, what's wrong with me.
i'm feeling so negative again.
i thought thought i could do well in eng or lit.
looks like i've just been kidding myself all along.
seriously. why did i even think i could top the class?

go away stupid negativity spirits.
i'm totally contented with my life because God's in charge :)
hooray to that.
you know, without Him, life is just..
an empty shell, not worth living for.
these are just what i think.

"He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us."
2 Corinthians 1:4
:)

right, where was i?
oh yeah.
i'm going into deep slumber now
and walk around like a zombie when in sch.
i'll conserve whatever energy possible.
cors i am so draineddd

No comments: