Saturday, September 15, 2007

the love to give

SHOUTOUT: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, MY ANGEL!!!!! I'M LOVING THE CUTE GIFTS MUCHO! :) just wait til you see what i got for you as a reward hahah

SHOUTOUT: MY MORTAL, (you wouldn't know who you are, but still) I'LL TRY MY BEST TO BLESS YOU AS THE GAME IS ENDING SOONNN. HAVE HOPE! :)

ahh the game is ending soon.
well, it doesn't stop here :)

exams are literally killing me, in a way.
burned up for two nights..
so even if it doesn't kill me
i bet my brain cells like, died and evaporated away
lol
but i don't feel i'm stressed or anything
so why do i show syptoms or stress?
hm.

okay i'll go watch chc's live broadcast now.
it's kinda cool to see it in a different light.

alrighty, all the best for whatever-exams-or-even-if-you-don't-have-no-exams-i-dont-care-im-just-wishing-everyone-lah! :)

No comments: