Wednesday, May 07, 2008

music makes me lose control

I can do this.
I am so ready.
I am a confident dancer who can work it.
oh yeah, I'm ready to bring it on!

you must be thinking that i'm like mojo-crapping here but i'm not, FYI, i'm still very sane :D (last time i checked heh)
it's the nra auditions today and here goes nothing!
yesterday, booked a studio with renee, evan and rae to practice some moves in case it was needed today.
haven't danced in a long time, so was feeling kinda rusty but after some time, the kinks got kinked away!
rae was awesome, to say the least.
she helped me do an impromptu dance chereo and was patiently teaching it to me.
then, she helped renee and evan with their dance steps too.
if anyone was to have a successful future in dance,
it'll definitely be rae.

cors after we met up again at central mall,
we practiced the set of moves she gave and we hid in the handicap toilet (lol)
to get things right.
and like if things didn't look right, she could change and remember the moves..
just like *snaps finger* that!

so i wanna give a big shout-out to my dear rachel:
thanks for patiently teaching it, and i never once saw you get impatient or frustrated!
i really really appreciate the help, even though its not your audition but you still did your best, and i'll try my bestest for today!
i'll make God, you, jingying, sara, zhi hao and all you who encouraged me, proud!


i'm so hyped up for later.
we can so do this, renee :)

-

-

-

i'll be back with good news!



edit: and i AM back with good news!
i got in NRA!!
yay!
but im kinda exhausted now so my brain's still processing this..
my excitement will commence tmrw.
be prepared for me suddenly breaking out into a dance or me suddenly jumping up and down in joy.

whoooooooo :D

No comments: