Monday, May 26, 2008

okay, i know i said life's been awesome and brilliant and i'm bubbly with happiness.
BUT

after that..
let's just say life isn't a bed of roses.

i'm stressing myself out with my photog assignment, some frustrations, my overdued sketchbook and second story draft.
and when do i have to submit them?

prolly in a years time?

how about 6 months time?

or.... 3 months time?

ah, 1 months' time ain't too bad.

oh perhaps i can rush it in 2 weeks.

i wish.
i really really wish.
like, really really really really.

'cause i procastinated and all (yeah it's kinda my fault that i'm in this hot boiling tomato soup-yeah i'm the main course)
so now i'm only left with

12 frickin' hours.

i was freaking out initially, but i'm feeling much more calm now. (thanks again jyings)

---






okay i sense that miracles are gonna happen.





through my brokenness i can be an example.
now all i gotta do is survive the broken-ing.

No comments: