Thursday, November 05, 2009


















I don't know why I'm thinking about zbrush on a night like this
I think in some twisted way, I really like doing zbrush
and shake!
Hi DD girlies I miss you all.

News. & I'm excited and anxious and words just fail me now.
Gonna be busy but it'd be the good kind of busy y'know? :)
Definitely how I wanna lead my life.

*



Korea's rockin', they even made a song for this new technology thing that samsung is using now!
I mean it's all part of samsung's marketing scheme which works, if you ask me.
Just hearing and watching this vid alone makes me wanna buy the new samsung phones too.
Or maybe I'm just biased 'cors there's After School in there hehe
Doreen is like my source to k-pop thank you babe! Also please feel free to speak your korean and I will surely listen to every word you say 'cors it'll sound so nice haha

No comments: