Monday, November 09, 2009

Over with maya, for now. YES!
I zhall now coll myself ze eye expvert after making ze eye zocket of ze guy's face for like a vazillion times. Hire mua, zen I zhall fiv zour eyes. Zen you zee pretty pretty!
-

We are all born to feel negatively, emotionally.
It's normal to feel sad and emo once in a while..
But be careful not to dwell in that pool of misery too much.
What if you sink too deep to get out?

We live in a 3-dimensional world.
And though now our problems seem to overwhelm us up from the left and right view,
sometimes you just need that someone to pull you up and see the top view of things.
Things aren't that big as they seem...
Suddenly things look easier to fix, no?

Things always appear how you want them to.
Happy = Happy incidents
Sad = Sad and unlucky things happen

I'm learning how to take things in my stride,
because after every storm/rain/drizzle will come a rainbow.
It is whether you'd want to lift up your head to see it or not.
Nooo I'm not getting sadistic and saying that Yes today I have a bad day but lalala it's okay bad day is still a good day oh hallelujah.
Non non, absolument pas. (poser hahaha)

I guess what I'm saying is that sometimes by seeing the unfortunate things as a learning thing, you might save yourself a few tears and heart ache.
And I don't know, I'm not so emo nowadays and I just thought I'd share the secret to my happier days.
I mean if there's nothing good to think about then I'd rather not.
But if it's good then share and spread the love (L)
*

Plants VS Zombies tmrw yay!
Hahaha computer thrills.
Sepaking of which, was walking through the pasar malam today and gosh, cheap-thrill galore!
Like a $2.80 Ben 10 watch that lights up?!

No comments: