Friday, November 20, 2009

Try this:

1) Get your house keys in one hand.
2) On the other hand, pick up your hp and call a friend.
3) Chat and arrange a dinner with her.
4) Hang up after confirming.
5) Find your house keys.

That always happens to me -.- I think I unconsciously multi-task, if there is such a thing.
Like doodle or fiddle with paper while I'm on a phone call. Then after the phone call I would see the mess of paper or the weird drawings and writings I draw.
A bit worrying but I guess it's how my mind un-clutters itself.
Okay, no, I don't think so too, so nevermind next topic stop distracting me!

Had first cg today and it was gooood :D
Really glad to meet and talk to every one of them, I think they're cool and interesting and nice and friendly and so much more. Now back when I was a teen, I don't think I was as cool as them. Back then I was going to the library to read with trena my book buddy!
Wait I still go to the library to read with trena, to think of it.
Haha okay so not much change- once a nerd, always a nerd B-)
And that reminds me I have overdue library books and I needa help jying borrow su'm and I just bought a book from sal army that day with rae for 2 bucks!
I'll show y'all my sal army purchases soon, thrifting is like recycling so I feel green. Rae, we saved the earth!

Recently my mental clock has been switching off at 12 midnight and I get so tired that I HAVE to sleep by 12 or else I'll crash on the sofa or while I'm brushing my teeth halfway. I'm getting more sleep by sleeping at midnight but I'm not complaining, if fact I love sleeping early I could get used to this. (I might suffer in WOW camp though if I shut down by 12am :X)

Golly look it's 1 am, no wonder I almost dozed off okay goodnight <3>

P.S updated my playlist!
I like the first song, it's like one of my feel-good songs.
& then there's Amoled cors I can't get enough & britney spears' new song. Catchy.
*




Let go,

let God.

No comments: