Monday, December 06, 2004

love hurts...still

my heart is bursting!!! i can't stand it no more! im juz so sad!
i'd really liked him! but i told everyone i'd forgotton him.
but in reality, i have not.
my heart aches juz talking about him.
he caused me so much pain.
i was a fool to wait on for him.
i'd knew somehow in my mind he wasn't worth the wait,
but why did i go on waiting day by day?
i regretted it now...alot
my heart can't be saved
there is a hole...left...torturing me
love hurts!
i guess everyone had two sides
i saw his good side...only
when i realized that he had lotsa hurting flaws,
i could not stand it anymore
im waiting ...NO MORE
damn creep
i may have been on the verge of forgetting him
but my heart won't let me
trying the bez i can
so....i can't type anymore
or i wl keep crying
bye!...sobb

No comments: