Thursday, December 16, 2004

My life= Woah! *juz where do i begin?* hmm...ok...
1]My great-grandma is now living with us!!
ok..she is kinda old and she speaks cantonese.
*gulp* i dunno how to speak cantonese!!!
well, but she knew chinese too..so i guess itz ok lah.
2]today...oh my goodness.
my younger bro,Shawn, together with me and eze[older bro]
went to faber park[nearby our condo] to cycle and stretch our legs.
after my two brave bros did their death-defying stunts,
eze's bike slipped hence banging into shawn's bike.
wat happened next was pure horror!
shawn's bike[was two times bigger than he is] spinned out of control,
but shawn,whose leg couldn't reach ground in time,
flew with the bike. OH MY!
i saw the bike dragging him to the rough ground.
moments later, he stood up, shaking all over with pain.
when i rushed to check his wounds,here's wat i found[at the end of my entry]
brave boy..he didnt cry or even whimper *applause*
3]ytd, i had a father-daughter bonding time.
it felt good and made me feel special.
when i mentioned tt i wanted britney's new ablum[greatest hits],
he went and bought me one![he rox]
after several trips in his car, we saw a photo shop.
him,knowing how much i wanted my own camera,
promised me one,on his bonus day![i lurve him so much]
he makes me feel like a pampered child
but wat the heck, girls, need to be pampered every now and then[hehe]
My love life= eh??...ntg much lah
i found out tt my dad could understand if i had a bf
though he saes itz better to be frens until older.
My skool life= ntg much too.
-doctor chia is in da house-
shawn sustained several injuries,esp on his left leg
on his feet, he has 3 cuts. i reckon his skin was peeled off when he was dragged.
coz i saw white and red icky stuffon the wound.
mom saes i read too much gory books.-pooh!-
his left side of his face has this scratch[ouch] meaning
his face was dragged on the ground too.
shoulder's cut reasons are same as face's.
hand's r on the wrist and some minor cuts all over his legs.
okok...ttz all folks.

No comments: