Tuesday, December 14, 2004

My life= whoo! changed my template.
wanted a sweeter one.
hope u guys like it![any feedbacks,let me noe]
ok...hmm...sry candida! i couldn't go out with u to ginza today!
did my hw by myself[haizz] itz so boring!
the teachers r trying to kill us.
haizz...im so tired now
My love life= yay!...forgotton him liao after daes of isolation
haha...my lil' plan worked! im s0 much beta now. hee..
My skool life= going with jie bin and others to buy stinking skool stuff.
Ciao!
~movies~[i forgot...but i watched shutter on last tue(7/12)]
"shutter" hmm...
-typical horror show.
-beastly ghost face
-blanket pulled off by the ghost
-usual hauntings at staircases
+the ghost sitting on top of the guy!!!
moralz of the story=
1] when u have a aching neck and u suddenly increase ur weight by tons,
beware!!!
2] dun take no photos!!!

No comments: