Thursday, November 06, 2008

i want to love

like how my parents love me.

no matter what, they'd always be there for me.
at the end of the day, after i'm back all tired out;
there they will be, waiting for me to come home. waiting to unlock the gate for me, waiting to shower me with hugs and kisses.

that's really just what i need at night, when i'm all stressed or sleepy or feeling bad about myself, their love just breaks through the cold air to warm my heart. their hugs crush every negative feeling i have inside.

their love is the example of how Abba Father's love is to me.
at the end of my day, i know i can go to Him, where He'll pour out His love to me, to fill me again.
so i overflow,
and His love reaches the people around me.
and so i love.

"I love, because You first loved me. My first joy, the world can never take from me."



i have this deep and assuring love that rushed into my heart, just thinking about my Heavenly Father and parents.
i want to share this, i want everyone to feel this security, this peace in their hearts through a storm.


because only love can give you such comforting warmth when it's raining out.
love and hot cocoa, that is. :)





hey chia lynn. ;)

No comments: