Wednesday, November 26, 2008

jimble jamble




christmas list: wacom tablet!
so i can doodle more like the above lol
but i don't know, i've never wanted gadgets.
like i don't find much need to own an ipod or a digital cam cors i'd rather spend my money on clothes and food BUT a wacom is too fun to resist!
it gives me so much freedom to express myself and all. seeing as how i don't even find the need to buy a mouse for my mac. yes i bet you're shaking your head at what a technology-less mouse i am.



-------

my dad and i had this conversation in the car after he'd pick me up from dance.

me: dad! COE is only 2 bucks! let's buy a new car! (after all, who can say no to cheap stuff right!)
dad: yeah i know! i was checking out those family cars that day.
me: so! let's buy cars!

so we discussed the different types of cars we could buy.

me: buy a van ah, save money. then we put plastic cars with seat belts in the back.
dad: but inspection time got to take out
me: that'll be the least of our problems, i think.

and.

dad: even better, let's buy a mini bus. it'd be great during CNY when we need to pick mama and yeye up.
me: oh yeah omg that's so cool! haha then you pick me up in a mini bus in sch and people will try to get up too.
dad: but the bad thing is it can't speed.
me: oh. and imagine if you wait for me in clementi and some old woman tries to board.
me: oh that can be your part time job heh!

okay i've this theory. (i actually have a lot of theories lol just ask me about them one day)
when you want to buy a car, buy a cab instead!
and here you all flabbergastedly ask why.
here's why!

you can drive around to your destination and put the 'busy' sign.
then if you're bored or need a bit of cash, just drive around and pick a few people up and voila!
you won't waste your life away and you get some pocket money too.

buy a cab, today!




--------------

now whenever i'm bored/ want to make a point/ listen to catchy beats/ real bored/ restless/ anything, i snap my fingers!
i can snap my fingers now, finally!
so lol i abuse my power and snap my fingers around people.. and then they snap their fingers back at me and theirs sound way more solid. -.-

list of things i now can do!
1) snap my fingers, duh :D
2) swallow a panadol pill whole! (most of the time)
3) eat a portion of my vegs
4) drink milk and not get a stomach ache ( i used to be a tad bit lactose-intolerant)
5) arch BOTH eyebrows

to each his own okay, stop laughing at me just cors i seem slow in my development or whatevs!




----------------

next time when i get married and am a mom,
i want to be just like my mom!
she can get excited over grocery shopping, it's adorable!

mom: we're home from ntuc! and look what i brought!
me: huh?
mom: *walks over and pulls out a bag* tadah! look at this bargain! (it's the bliss yogurt drink thing and you buy 2 you get a pink cooler bag)
me: oooooh wow. *gets a bit infected with my mom's enthusiasm*
mom: and look! *pulls out seventeen magazine for me*
me: yay :D
mom: *poses in her pink cooler bag for a while then walks bouncily to the kitchen*

okay don't tell my mom i said this yeah?
even though she is the coolest, cutest and goodest mom ever!




----------------

lastly lastly-

it's awesome beyond awesome to be in a christian family household cors whenever you can just share your faith and all that, y'know?
cors recently i was experiencing heart pains and was complaining to my parents ah. then the pain came back after a while when we were watching grey's anatomy and i was trying to twist my arm and doing practically anything to soothe the pain when my mom suddenly placed her hand on me and started praying for healing. soon after my bro placed his hands on me and joined in the prayer. after that we smiled and then continued watching tv.


thanks God for my friends and family especially <3

No comments: