Wednesday, March 04, 2009

i spy with my little eye, some unfinished d.i.y!








okay so recently with all the free time i had on my hands, i decided to make some stuff!
but gah, i need to learn how to be a good finisher because i might procrastinate and pretty soon all my projects will just go unfinished.
like that apple&pears dress i was making last year. lol and russel's pouch. and my tutu. and oh, the list can goes on.
so anyways with the chilly weather, i decided to make gloves!


(lol i look like a genie. a glove genie)



but with the uncompleted thing, it looked like a hand warmer and i don't mind. but! i shall finish and make it into gloves and stud it and yay can't wait. now to actually do it.

*

next up, an outer coat!
i bought this long dress from haji lane's vintage store a while back and haven't found any use for it so i decided to cut it off to make it into a short-sleeved outer coat thingy cors i'm preparing for sg's heat. i sewed up the sleeve a bit and i shall wear it out soon!


(btw, i diy-ed my pink fur-trimmed clock and mirror. hehe pretty-making, yes?!)

and speaking of cutting things up, i had the sudden urge to do something to my hair and i tried pinning my hair into a new fringe and i quite like this new fringe and might cut it! or or or i'll just wait til it's longer and perm it. we'll see.



*

oh yes! i changed my blogskin! (yeah, finally, huimin. hahah)
haha you could say i diy-ed to this too, seeing as i'm not web encoding savvy-
i'm rather proud of how the new simple skin came out!
i'm a n00bz after all. hope you like it as my as i do :D

lol this is sucha pseudo diy post.

No comments: