Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Labels or love

i complied my fave Givenchy shoes and ooh la la eye candies indeed!
i love these lace shoes and that wedge omg i think next time i will purposely save up just for a pair of pretty-making shoes.
if i say yum, will you think me weird?



okay i won't say yum.
but wow don't you love the shoes too!
eh maybe next time guys don't need to propose with diamond rings but ah-mazing shoes like these!
okay i take that back lol i want my diamond ring.

Q: What did cinderella say after she took her photographers and sent them to the photo shop?
A: One day my prints will come.


hehehe kthxbye

p.s-i think i'm feeling better.. thanks all ye concerned friends. i don't feel angry. or too sad. i just feel very practical feelings. like oh it's hot today. oh it's boring i'm so sian. right now i just go like ...... no more outbursts, no more tears. which is worse cors i think i'd rather feel something than feel nothing at all like some robot. i'm not a robot. i'm done being a robot. 

miley cyrus' new song surprised me. i got prejudiced against her because of all that ill wind blowing. but this song.. i can relate to it. lol sheesh i don't even not like her now. all because of one song. yeah i'm easily satisfied but hell, at least i'd be happier most of the time right?
lol most of the time. 
i'm human, i'm allowed to cry.

*

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but

I got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going

And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on.

No comments: