Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"i see your true colors shiningggg throughhhh"

lol i pity ezekiel's girlf not only because she's ezekiel's girl (haha bad joke) but also 'cos she has to listen to his slighty deranged sister who is very very VERY comfortable at home. so comfortable that i can yodel at home and sing chris brown's superhuman and sing like no body's listening.. except ezekiel is sitting right next to me and he's on the phone with his girlf.

so while i was busy crooning my heart out, i overheard a teeny bit of their conversation (i sing so loud cos i don't wanna eavesdrop on my brother's very private and mushy talk on the phone ah! and american idol was on. i've always secretly liked to think i can sing as well as them)

fel: (singing loudly albeit slightly off-key) you change my whole lai-hiveeeee
girlf: (don't know what she said)
eze: oh that's my sis
fel: (still singing) don't know what you're doing to meeee with your lah-hoveee
girlf: (don't know what she said)
eze: yeah i think she's singing 'superhuman'
fel: (realized they're talking about me so i got a bit louder) SUPERHUMAHH-URNNNN
girlf: (don't know what she said)
eze: no she's not in choir
girlf: (don't know what she said)
eze: don't know, she's in dance instead

lol i giggled and blushed a bit at the end because i think i just embarrassed myself into the next century omg what if they get married and i meet his girlf and she remembers my singing and all the times when i'll shout hello to her or laugh gaily into the phone because it makes me happy to see ezekiel happy.

i've figured it all out!
during their wedding night when i make my speech, i will defend myself by saying that sometimes in the middle of twilight, aliens would come and abuct me and replace me for the time-being with a singing laughing rambling machine that looks and sounds just like felicia chia. and that those times over the phone when she heard me, was that alien. not me.

then after my speech i shall run out back to the mother ship.

No comments: