Monday, April 20, 2009

my all in all

Well now, I threw all my burdens up into the sky and God caught them, tucked them away into His pocket, and took me up to fly with Him for a while. 
The view up there is amazing. 
Everything looked so small down there, and I felt so free. 

I now am feeling much better, thanks to all the concerned friends.
Like hui min! Thanks for your msg, I saw it after dance and seeing it made me get filled with love.
In fact, after dance I recieved a few msgs and I don't know why but it made me feel loved haha and so I got high after dance and made a little fool of myself :$

Life goes on for everyone..
Doesn't stop for no body so I'm tryna catch up. Wish me luck!

Oh yes first day was sch was fun and I had a gooood time with my awesome classmates :D

And something wise renee said, don't awaken love until it desires.
Okay she didn't say it, the bible has it lol

No comments: