Friday, April 17, 2009

Post #212

working in babyware, i've encountered many different types of love.
the love that a husband and wife share; where two becomes one 
the love of a mother and child; and from that one, another is created out of love

so i decided to make this post 2-1-2, that clearly shows 2 becomes 1 producing 2 (mother and child), one about love.

maybe not about marital love because i'm only 18.. but the other kinds of love in this world...
like...
like.....
hm.

acutally i just happened to notice that while i was typing my beginning, that it's 212 and then i just like anyhow say that i'm dedicating this post to love because of 2 becoming 1 and then having a child which makes 2 again hehe aren't i a genius?
so, sorry to disappoint if you were expecting some form of highly intellectual discussion about love. my mind's kinda dead now and i am supposed to be doing some diy stuff now but instead my butt is glued to the chair, likewise my eyes are glued to the screen and my mouth glued to my mug of ribena. nothing like a lazy sunday huh, wasting precious time away when i could have been saving the world from villians. sorry, mum! 


one night when i had my orangey mirror light on, but it was still kinda dark and my pupils opened up wide like the apperture of a cam and so i had total black eyes that night. i'll show you my scary eyes pitcures next time but for now, here're the lousy quality pictures of... who else?
me. lol





and sch starts tmrw, i don't know why but i'm nervous. and i've to totally buck up if i ever wish to get into a university after i graduate. and of course, i don't know what to wear!
right, i'm off to cut up some t shirts and add more damage to my wardrobe tata my darlings.

*
He paused in a moment, cocking his head. 'If I was dying of cancer and in god-awful pain and I asked you to kill me, would you do it?'
Allie didn't hesitate. 'Yes. But then I'd kill myself, too.'
Cam's mouth fell open. 'Because you'd murdered me?'

'No,'
Allie said. 'Because you'd be dead.'

No comments: