Friday, April 03, 2009

Oh I feel like dancing. It's foolishness, I know...







. . . We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

dance, dance, dance
'kay so i'm not very good at it but i feel v.happy after every dance practice. it feels a bit like going to church. it's like after it's over, i wished it would never end. because we could just go on. because i could just go on, go on, go on.

someone wise said: 
The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.

alright here goes;
hey felicia's mind, felicia chia's mind, you can do it. I'm gonna confess it! Because there is power in confession! 
I confess that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected :D
specifically.. dance, digital design and those inspiring ideas.


No comments: