Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I spy with my eye, some UN-CUT DIY



So i took a pair of scissors and started snipping away the collar of my old sch uniform! I saw someone just wearing a collar and then a tie and then a tank top and wow that look was cool (i think it was britney in her 'me against the music' video? lol!) so i've been wanting to get my own collar for a long time, it's just that procrastination keeps taking me over.
Anyway i overcame my procrastination and started up some DIY!

The scissors is like the solution for everything! Seriouslyyyyyy.
Want a new collar necklace thing? Cut from collared tee aka uniform.
Want a toga top? Cut from song & song plain tee.

Yessum i cut a plain tee into a toga wanna see wanna see!
I'll show you anyways so you've no choice hehe

A quick picture because i'm not in the mood to really camwhore my new DIY lol.



Oooh and as i was cutting the collar, i realized the shirt could still be used and worn! Cors without the collar, it looks like a vintage-esque button down shirt eh?




Now i'm starting to get in the mood...
more DIY stuff are brewing in that grey matter they call the brain.

I guess all you need are just some disgusting but cr8ive brain jucie, a pair of scissors, a bout of courage to take the first step and throw in some newt's eye for good luck too lol stir the magic cauldron 7 times a day to praise and then voila! You get some good ol' DIY :D
P.S you can always add in some faith as well because while you're cutting shirts, why not move some mountains too eh? ;)

omg someone slap me please i'm sprouting flaky nonsense -.-

No comments: