Monday, June 22, 2009

I think I'll go to boston.


I think I'll go to boston.. I think I'll start a new life.. Oh yeah..
Boston.. Where no one knows my name...

No I'm not moving to boston ah, I'm leaving for genting! And somehow the song just came to me. Nice yet sad song. Bittersweet, just like life itself :)
And to think that after I say life is bittersweet, I can still smile digitally. Sadistic. 
But see, people tend to notice only the bitter and not the sweet, most of the time! I'm no exception. However, I've also come to realize that the sweet shall overpower the bitter and that's why the word bittersweet is written like that. 
Bitter first, then sweet. 
So things may seem bitter now, but don't forget that the sweet is on it's way!

I'm going to genting with my bros and mom and it'd be a gr8 getaway :D
Okay though this trip is at an inconvenient time (I'll be missing out on so much!) but I reckon it's my much needed break from the hectic (a bit?) lifestyle I've been having.
And I need the sleep because lately I either can't go to sleep because of dreams or I sleep soundly.. for like 4 hours?
It's not enough, I'm telling you!

Doctor say teenagers must get at least 10 hours of sleep, am I right?
So next time if I'm late for sch, I'll tell my lecturer it's doctor's orders for me to sleep 10 hours and I happen to sleep at 1 am so I can only wake up at 11 am that's why I'm late for the 9 am class but it's the doctor's orders and for my health! And the doctor never specified what time I should sleep so.. 
*looks away and whistles*
*wait I can't whistle*
*but you get what I mean*

Oh dear Lord Almighty, ezekiel is disturbing my mom with his irritating questions about his passport. I'm off to save my poor mom from all that misery. How I can tolerate being in another country with ezekiel is beyond me but then it's love, it must be. And love is mysterious.

(And rather blind,
sometimes. lol)

No comments: