Sunday, July 05, 2009

Honestly?

Other people have it worse than me, 
other people don't even know how they are going to get their next meal, for Christ sake.
So as much as I'm sulking, I know it's not fair and now I'm just mad at myself to feel this way because it's not anybody's fault. It's not.

It's just that maybe, after all that we've been saying- like how love is all we need and how happiness can't be bought- that the world does revolve around money and we've just been kidding ourselves.

P.S & since we're being honest, I just can't stand myself sometimes. I'm so irresponsible I don't even know what to do with myself. I screw up time and time again, I don't see how anyone can still trust and believe in me. Especially if I can't.
Some one said that I was perfect. Omg I almost fainted.
If I was perfect, I wouldn't be constantly late for everything in life.
If I was perfect, I wouldn't have pimples and eye bags on my face.
If I was perfect, I would know the right things to say to people.
If I was perfect, I would be able to make people happy just by being with them.
But I'm not.

And you know something?
I don't want to be perfect. 
Because by being perfect, it means I wouldn't need, rely, trust or count on You.
And just the thought of that, makes perfect imperfect.

No comments: