Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can breathe again

I never liked traveling from one place to another.
Okay, I never hated it but never particularly liked it either.
Sure, it clears your head and lets you get that extra 7 mins of rest.
But other than that, I've never really appreciated long travels.
How tiresome and boring and time-consuming.

But today as I was riding the bus back with the girls, I was just thinking to myself 'how I wish to be home now, why can't I reach home, now. like now.' And that was when I heard this 'Traveling may be difficult and irritating at times, but it's necessary- to get to your destination.'
I immediately told the girls about it.
I know it's from my Heavenly Advisor from Above and it just opened up my eyes to trials that I'm facing now.
They are tough and troublesome, yes. But necessary.
How true and honest and revelational yet so
unexpected and pleasant and comforting.

I'm still learning how, but I'm breathing much easier now :)

No comments: