Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jeepers creepers

creeperz

I've always wanted a creeper, but then again I wouldn't know what to wear with it without going too lolita-ish .
But when I saw this on freepeople.com, I can't help but feel it would complete my outfits now.
(Same goes to the other pairs of shoes that I've ordered this month. Need. To. Stop. Buying. Shoes. Pronto.)
My shoe cabinet is running out of space lol but I can't help it! All the shoes look so pretty and interesting and I just wanna wear all of 'emmmm.
Which is not a good idea since I'm still a student = low budget.

Okay I feel like I've typed something like that b4 (about my, ahem, love for shoes) so I shall not bore you any longer.
On a complete different note,
I've had a bad start today but things started getting better back at home.
I'm almost losing my faith for the human race but then again, when you're feeling blue- everything's black.
Blue black geddit haha okay not funny zzzz see you when I see you!

No comments: