Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sabbath Sunday

I think I'm like the 1404053845th person to say this, but blogger is screwing up on me.
No matter it's not like I've very important and useful things to post.

I'm gonna clear up my wardrobe and maybe use some of the old clothes for possible DIY projects
(my head is bursting with ideas omg I feel like compiling my ideas and pictures into a book to share with the world on how to reuse, reduce and recycle!)
Okay that'll be my future future project haha like after I've completed ALL the DIY I wanna do.. gosh get me started and now I'm all excited.
I need a new wardrobe and hanger thingy so I can hang my pretty clothes proper instead of cramming all into my cupboard now.

And I'm so encouraged by yesterday's msg.
Have been battling some giants of my own (who isn't?!) and just to set the record straight-
I'M NOT GIVING UP.
NEVER.
EVER.

I may be moving slow or fumbling along but I'll keep going, just keep going because when you're down-
up is the only place you can move on to.

Speaking of UP. I NEED TO WATCH IT SOOOON
I haven't watched a movie since like feb or su'm sobs such a loserrrrr
I miss the movies I miss popcorn I miss the plushy chairs I miss the surrounding I miss my movie experiences where're my movie datesss :(
And I wanna go out more cors I haven't been going out leisurely so yay to the new week- shopping and hanging out and just being free.
I likeee.

Okay I'm off to pack my lovely clothes and to dig up treasures
(sometimes I buy new stuff then I cram it into my wardrobe and forget about it until like a year later)
Hahaha and dance on tues I so can't wait
I wish I could do this just foreverrrrr
Go to church, dance, pack clothes, DIY clothes, make a book, go out have fun and what not.
I wouldn't mind if you throw a boyfriend in the mix too but then I think I'm pretty hopeless because I'm not usually like this
I'm usually like this- sit at one corner and never speak a single word and only laugh just to breathe and oh- I haven't watched movies in ages too
HAHAHAH rightttt I'M LIKE THAT. THIS POST YOU'RE READING IS NOT ME HEHE
Wow I'm crazy too omg.
Good thing there's prayer meeting l8r to cure my insanity lol

I'm just so lovedrunk on God right now, feeling so contented too.
Thanks God, I'm not giving up :)

No comments: