Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fake it to make it

Photobucket

That, and the fact that I have very low social awareness skills.
I don't really notice people around me unless there's really something that catches my attention but generally I spend walking past people I may have known and I don't see them until it's too late.
It's not that I'm unfriendly or proud, God no.
I'm just so used to not noticing people because in the past, I'll get all paranoid when people stare at me like I've ketchup on my face (it's quite impossible because I don't eat ketchup lol but still)
Plus sometimes I don't blend in with my dressing (lol moment) and so I just get used to stares that now I'm not even aware of stares and people thus = bad social awareness.
I'm gonna start taking better notice and up my awareness skills.
Watch out, world. I'm gonna be so aware of everyone that I'll like keep smiling and waving like a dork (maybe even to young strangers) and you'll prolly be scared off but hey, at least I tried *shurgs*

THINKING: tumblr or lj switch?
I wanna start something new haha but first I need a place for that..

No comments: