Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Carpe Diem


One thing I've learnt for the past 19 years of my life
is to never let things slip by.
There are very rare moments where things will happen again.

If you feel like giving someone a big smile,
do it.
Who knows if your smile might make a person's day?

If you feel like singing a song,
sing it.
Who knows when you might remember to sing it?

If you feel like telling someone you love them,
say it.
I don't ever want it to be too late.

Was reminded to cherish the people around you now because life is so unexpected, though goodbye on earth is inevitable but we have eternity.

But why does every horrid dream seem so real, so-
I don't know oh god I don't know
I only know it makes me want to love more.

deeper in love
I know I'm safe with You, bad dreams can't do nothing to me

No comments: