Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I did a good deed last week,

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I bought shoes for a child who really needs them!
Well, okay, I didn't exactly do that
but I did buy Soule FlipFlops and when you buy one from them, they give a pair of shoes to kids without shoes in china.
And my slippers are just $15.90 O_o
Just that little bit of money and you make a difference in a child's life.

Shoes are soo important (you have no idea how much I value shoes) and to think there are people out there who cannot afford to buy themselves shoes. Iamgine what their feet go through; mud, sharp grass, coarse sand, rubbish, glass- even just walking on concrete floor on a scortching sunny day and your feet will burn and blister. But then again, how can I help right? I'm just a 19 year old studying in sheltered singapore getting money here and there from parents and babyware. But now I get the chance to improve a kid's life! Spending $15.90 was never so worth it.
And this is just their first item they're selling. (only 300 pairs of slippers available: LIMITED EDITION and I have it muahaha)
I can't wait for when they actually sell the shoes!

& I know it's not easy for Jingying, justine and john as they are still students too but what they're doing is life-changing and you should see their dedication to the needy children in china. Plenty of sleepless nights they had just to make Selfless Shoes possible.
Jia you SELFLESS SHOES
wo hui yong yuan zhi chi ni men!

I've got my slippers I've got my slippers I've got my Soule Sole for a Soul Selfless Shoes Flip Flops I've got 'em!
what/. are/. you/. waiting/. for/.?!?!?!/.

P.S don't ask why the slippers became a necklace in that photo, don't ask.

No comments: