Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everyone has a blog these days. Some use it to inspire people while some others write about their personal lives and for some others it's a little of both combined. Makes me wonder what my blog is for. I mean I wanted to keep it personal with updates of myself and the people around me and the pictures or quotes that inspires me. Write about my day or write about the latest fashion happenings in new york fashion week without having people think I'm trying too hard. But no matter how personal I want it to be, it is still out on the net and the net is a public place. Anyone can read it and judge it. I can't write good articles as much as I like and the photos aren't as good either. And I realize I like keeping things fairly private so it's for only the people I know e.g school and church friends. Which explains the people on facebook I have yet to accept as friends simply because I have never seen their faces before or we do not have enough mutual friends. I used to like it though, receiving messages from total weird strangers that made me feel special and 'loved'. But not anymore. I understand my self-worth, I'm loving myself more. Guarding the good things in, keep the bad out :) And this has no link to what I've just typed but I have been getting inspired a lot and ideas I have been getting. I shall post them up on my blog after I'm done with them! Mainly videos and picture stuff but we'll see where it takes me to. I'm excited after typing that line out, oh, if you could only see my face now but you can't- that's the internet for you.

No comments: