Sunday, May 17, 2009

And I look to You




after awesome mrs cho's service on sun, i walked home and snapped away at the lovely blue skies that were quickly turning grey.
the sun was so scorching though, i think i feel a mini sunburn coming on lol
but good thing i wore this dress and had ice cream to cool myself down b4 i melted in the heat.




and this dress, i haven't worn in the longest time!

saw this photo and it sure brings back memories :)

P.S i just had a hair cut from a cool saloon and at first i thought the guys were gay hairdresses cors they really pay attention to your hair and take time to talk to you and are so bubbly. okay well maybe i kinda think most of the bubbly men may be gay because straight guys are dark and brooding and mysterious. okay okay, some?
anyway i love my short hair!
R hun, looks like it'd be a while b4 i can go and perm it haha

Random #1:
(credits to the rightful owner of the pic)
doreen and i both got this! hehe it's pink and pretty glassy and hey, my mom collects them lol so i, the filial and extremely modest daughter bought it for my dear mom :D

Random #2:
a snippet of convo between eze and i.
eze: let's play tai di
me: don't want. play indian poker!
eze: tai di
me: cheat?
eze: no, tai di
me: ooh okay i know, forever 21!
me: i mean black jack, the 21 card game of course.

Random #3:
another snippet of convo between dad and i.
dad: lately my stomach's giving me problems..
me: ouh. how come ah?
dad: don't know leh. but just pain. and keep going toilet.
me: oh. you go toilet?
dad: ya.*gives me a confused look*
me: i mean! you go doctor?

lol what's wrong man my words keep tripping outta my mouth recently

No comments: