Sunday, May 10, 2009

One tiny thing

i'm supposed to be rushing for my script outline now but i'm stuck because i'm hungry, i'm bored and i'm playing some RPG game on mofunzone. doesn't help that i'm fantasizing finding a cheque of 1,000,000 and then buying over the whole vintage shoe store around beauty world. (digressing, i have to go there to buy my shoes! pronto! but then i'm supposed to save as well so now i can only window shop online to gaze at the shoes that might one day be mine = not helping with my script outline either zzz)

and what am i even doing, blogging while i'm so distracted already!

okay okay after i complete 2 more levels in the RPG game, and after drooling over 2 more pairs of shoes, and after eating my dinner i shall start doing my work properly!

omg and i'm supposed to meet jy and the girls l8r too.
this year, year 2009 i'm really learning what it means to multi-task.
people wish they had 8 hands, i wish for 8 different user accounts in my brain so one of them can play, listen to music, dance, do PRODUCTIVE work, watch charlie and the chocolate factory (!!!), play with marquis and practice my singing too.
and after counting them i realize i only have 7 stuff to do.
okay i'll use up that extra user account in Felicia Chia's brain to learn math again.

ooh willy wonka's on!
wish me luck in my multi-tasking pool hehe

No comments: