Friday, May 15, 2009

*high five!* nice.

YES!!! I AM THE QUEEN OF TAI DI!
BIG 2!


hahah next time when IR opens i'm gonna be a millionaire hehe

had so much fun playing my my dad and bros that now i've to really rush for work.
A LOT of funny scenarios happened when playing because my dad forgot how to play and he was always constantly blur and it was hilarious i tell you.

here's what happened:

eze puts a K (king) card.
dad puts Q (queen) card.
i was reaching out to put my Ace card when shawn said STOPPPP
and i froze and we all froze.
then we were like what?!
and he pointed to the Q that lay so innocently on the K card, then we looked at my dad who looked so innocent with his deck of cards.
theen we all burst out laughing snd got my dad to withdraw his card.

-----

next:

my dad puts a tai di (2 spades card) down on the pile and so we wait for him to start a new round.
he asked us what he can put down now and we told him anything he wants cors he has to start a new round.
he then put all his cards on the pile and said yayyyyy

LMAO

i laughed so much my sides hurt
oh oh and shawn always ends up in a position where he has a card of 3 and he can't clear that obviously, so that's why he lost lol.

in the end, eze won 2 rounds while i won 5! *show off*
hehe

i am the queen of tai di of the chia family,
bow down to me!

1 comment:

edy said...

just cracks me up...