Wednesday, May 13, 2009

today,

tres emotional day.

my dear maid's contract has ended and so she's off to fly back home.
i don't know why i'm feeling sad because normally i feel nothing much when the other maids come and go.
but i feel as though i've been through much more with Wari, my (not so) current maid.
maybe because these two years have been emotional and i feel the attachment because she's always there when i need her.
and we share those late night talks lol
she has heard me cry in the middle of the night
and i have heard her cry in the middle of the night


and the worse thing is i didn't even get to say goodbye :(
she left when i was using the washroom- i know! what kind of luck is that right?

*

and well my mom threw some of my beloved bags away saying she'll buy new ones but that will be like, never because all the bags that i pick out will either be ugly, over-priced or wait, i have too many bags for my own good so stop buying them bags.
makes no sense but arguing with her never works so i've learnt since young to just let her do what she wants, and i'll deal with the consequences on my own l8r.
so now i'm stuck with the few bags that i never really use.
you think i'm over-reacting because of a few bags but those bags had memories okay! like the one n329 bought for my bday or like my fave 5 bucks bag that i bought with jy.
they're all gone. forever.
i was really filled with indignation because it's easy for my mom to say she'd get me new bags but action speaks louder than words and i know that it may never come to pass so whatev.
fine, maybe i'm a tad bit sentimental.
but my mom said i should let go.
letting go means making room for new things..
what if i don't like the new things and can never find back the same stuff that i want?

*

ANYHOO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOREEN :)

No comments: