Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It juz ain't fair !!!

My life= sucks pretty much now.
no.1 reason= today's joseph was horrible...with make-up and all.!
no.2 reason= we didn't have enough costumes...nvm...but to ask us not to perform coz no costumes!! no fair lor! hate her man...sobb
no.3 reason= if i only can perform for the opening and ending scene, itz totally not worth my time!
no.4 reason= my whole family is coming to watch me perform!!! gonna dissapoint them by dancing two scenes only!
no. 5 reason= i spent my entire november hols, swallowing my pride while mrs ch'ng lash me with criticism. and wat do i get in return: no costumes...NO NEED TO PERFORM ON TT SCENE!!! NOT FAIR!!! i wanna cry now...
no.6 reason= i sort of put my heart into joseph performing...and now im told i can't perform!
no.7 reason= itz not really my fault!...itz that they didnt have enough dresses!...waahh!!!
no.8 reason= woke up so early for them...now i get this
no.9 reason= mrs ch'ng and mrs koh don't even care lor!!
no.10 reason= don't bother to write it down..no prize oso...
no.11 reason= lazy to type....juz bemt on cursing them[teachers who dun even care!]!
My love life= looking for great boys now...hope i can find!
My skool life= ntg lor[no mood to write...juz wanna cry only]...
~fashion police~ chi pong's dyed hair makes him look ang moh. now some guys i noe like tt blond colour...wonder who's next to chamge the trend?


No comments: